Book the MAKER SPACE
You can book our Maker Space for your next creative group activity.
The space is perfect for mothers groups, home schools and creative play activities. Your group can use our bright clean space and our huge range of Duplo and LEGO Bricks for fun and engaging activities.The studio space is available for only $50 per hour which allows you to bring up 8 children. The space can also accommodate much larger groups.
If you would like to bring a bigger group, run a school excursion or corporate activity please contact us to discuss fees.We can provide a range of structured or hosted activities if you require at an additional fee.
Please note that walk in casual play is no longer available - Please contact us to make a booking for play or to use a vouchers.
- Contact us to Book a time
- $50 per hour
- Max of 8 children (contact us for larger group fees).
- Takeaway coffee is permitted for Adults
- No other food, snacks or drinks are allowed
- No party decoration (or sparklers).
- Room must be returned to a tidy condition after use (cleaning fee will apply).
Conditions of Use
The space is available for use between the hours of Monday to Friday 9.00am and 5.00pm subject to availability.
Get in touch with us to book the space 9481 7868
- Bookings of a recurring nature are available - please discuss with our staff.
- Booking time includes time you need for set up and cleaning up.
- The minimum use period for a space is 1 hour and the maximum period is 8 hours.
- You may only use the space for the purpose declared when booking the space.
- Commercial use of the space must be approved by our staff.
- You must leave the space in a clean and tidy condition. Clean up must be completed at the conclusion of the room use. A charge for extra clean up will be charged if the space is not left tidy.
- Decorations must not be hung from lights or the ceiling and the driving of nails, tacks or screws into any part of the building or the use of adhesive tape or bluetac is prohibited.
- If recorded music is to be played during the use of the space please ensure that the appropriate licences.
- You need to ensure that noise emitted from the space during your use does not cause annoyance to store customers or nearby residents.
- Smoking within the entire complex is prohibited.Sub-letting of the community centre room/s is prohibited.
- It is the your responsibility to ensure the facility being booked is suitable to your needs
- You are liable for any damage caused to the people or property in the sapce during your use. You must ensure that chilkdren do not stand on chairs and tables, throw or try to eat items in the space.
- You must ensure that the number of people using the space does not exceed the maximum number of persons agreed in the booking.
- If you cancel the booking within 30 days of the hire date there is no refund.
See you soon!
Location: We are located at 70 Station Street Fairfield.
Just 10 minutes drive from Melbourne CBD and close to the Eastern Freeway. The Fairfield Train Station is 1 minute walk away.